Five Signs You’re Almost Ready to Launch
We are rapidly approaching our private beta release and have passed some major milestones:
- We actually have a Basecamp To-Do list called “Beta Launch Tasks.”
- We set up another slice for our “Live” site in addition to our “Production” slice. We’re going to be hosting the application on Slicehost initially, and might move to Amazon EC2 eventually.
- Bought our Wildcard SSL Certificate. Every account on Minuteglass, even our free plan customers will be able to use SSL.
- Filled out most of the paperwork for our payment gateway. We’re signing up with Braintree Payment Solutions. We have heard nothing but good things from developers and friends.
- Lastly, and probably most important. There’s a bottle of champagne in the fridge waiting for launch.
Thanks to our tremendous design and development team for their great work.